In this guide you will learn: Procedure to Install Canon MG-3500 Cartridges
Replacing a Printer Cartridge
When remaining ink cautions or errors occur, the ink lamps and therefore the Alarm lamp can flash orange to tell you of the error. Count the quantity of flashes and take applicable action.
When you have to be compelled to replace a Printer Cartridge, follow the procedure below.
Important: Do not bit the electrical contacts (A) or print head nozzle (B) on a Printer Cartridge. The machine might not print properly if you bit them.
- If you take away a Printer Cartridge, replace it in real time. don't leave the machine with the Printer Cartridge removed.
- Use a replacement Printer Cartridge for replacement. putting in a second user Printer Cartridge could cause the nozzles to clog.
- Furthermore, with such a Printer Cartridge, the machine won't be ready to inform you once to switch the Printer Cartridge properly.
- Once a Printer Cartridge has been put in, don't take away it from the machine and leave it come in the open. this may cause the Printer Cartridge to dry out, and therefore the machine might not operate properly once it's reinstalled. to take care of best printing quality, use a Printer Cartridge inside six months of 1st use.
Note: If a Cartridge runs out of ink, you'll be able to print with either color or black Printer Cartridge, in whichever ink remains, just for a jiffy. but the print quality is also reduced compared to once printing with each cartridges. we have a tendency to advocate to use a replacement Printer Cartridge so as to get optimum qualities.
Even once printing with one ink solely, print with exploit the empty Printer Cartridge put in. If either of the colour Printer Cartridge or black Printer Cartridge isn't put in, a blunder happens and therefore the machine cannot print.
- For data on a way to tack together this setting, see Setting the cartridge to be Used.
- Color ink is also consumed even once printing a black-and-white document or once black-and-white printing is such.
Both color ink and black ink also are consumed within the normal cleanup and deep cleanup of the print head, which can be necessary to take care of the performance of the machine. once ink runs out, replace the Printer Cartridge in real time with a replacement one.
Useful data concerning Ink
- Make sure that the facility is turned on, open the front cowl (C), then open the paper output receptacle (D).
- Open the paper output cowl (E).
- When the Printer cartridge clip moves to the replacement position, the pinnacle cowl (F) OPENS mechanically.
Caution: Do not hold the Printer cartridge clip to prevent or move it forcibly. don't bit the Printer cartridge clip till it stops fully.
Important: The head cowl can open mechanically once you open the paper output cowl.
If you've got closed the pinnacle cowl whereas commutation a Printer Cartridge, shut the paper output cowl, then open it once more.
- Trying to force open the pinnacle cowl together with your hand could cause the machine to malfunction.
- Do not bit the bimetal elements or different elements within the machine.
- If the paper output cowl is left open for quite ten minutes, the Printer cartridge clip moves to the way right and therefore the Alarm lamp lights. during this case, shut the paper output cowl, then open it once more.
Remove the empty Printer Cartridge.
- (1) cut down the cartridge lock lever till it clicks.
- (2) take away the Printer Cartridge.
Important: Handle the Printer Cartridge fastidiously to avoid staining of consumer goods or the encircling space.
Discard the empty Printer Cartridge in line with the native laws and rules relating to disposal of consumables.
Prepare a replacement Printer Cartridge.
- (1) Take a replacement Printer Cartridge out of its package and take away the protecting tape (G) gently.
Important: If you shake a Printer Cartridge, ink could stream and stain your hands and therefore the close space. Handle a Printer Cartridge fastidiously.
Be careful to not stain your hands and therefore the close space with ink on the removed protecting tape.
Do not reattach the protecting tape once you've got removed it. Discard it in line with the native laws and rules relating to disposal of consumables.
Do not bit the electrical contacts or print head nozzle on a Printer Cartridge. The machine might not print properly if you bit them.
Install the Printer Cartridge.
- (1) Insert the new Printer Cartridge straight into the Printer cartridge clip all the approach till it touches the rear.
- The color Printer Cartridge ought to be put in into the left slot and therefore the black Printer Cartridge ought to be put in into the proper slot.
Important: Insert the Printer Cartridge gently so it doesn't hit the electrical contacts on the Printer cartridge clip.
- (2) Push up the cartridge lock lever to lock the Printer Cartridge into place.
The Printer Cartridge is fastened into place once the cartridge lock lever clicks.
Important: Check if the Printer Cartridge is put in properly. The machine cannot print unless each the colour Printer Cartridge and black Printer Cartridge ar put in. make sure to put in each cartridges.
Close the paper output cowl (H).
Note: If the Alarm lamp lights or flashes orange once the paper output cowl is closed, take applicable action.
If a blunder happens
When you begin printing once commutation the Printer Cartridge, the machine starts cleanup the print head mechanically. don't perform the other operations till the machine completes the cleanup of the print head.
- If the print head is out of alignment, as indicated by misaligned written dominated lines or similar symptoms, alter the print head position.
- Aligning the Print Head
- The machine could resound throughout operation.